BJA Seeks New Board Members
Do you love jazz? Want to spread the word about the Baltimore jazz scene? Have some time and skills to share? Are you a Baltimore Jazz Alliance member?
Then you could join the board of the Baltimore Jazz Alliance. You don’t need to be a musician or even all that musically knowledgeable. What you do need is the willingness and ability to meet once a month at a location in Baltimore (currently virtual) and to contribute time and effort to carrying out BJA projects. People with a range of skills can serve the organization’s mission of promoting jazz in Baltimore.
Even if you don’t think that serving on the board is right for you, you can still contribute in many ways.
- Good writers can do reviews and articles for the newsletter.
- Web-savvy people can work with our website and Facebook administrators.
- Friendly and outgoing folks can represent the BJA at the BJA booth at Artscape and at BJA public events
- People with telephone skills can contact lapsed members and do other phone outreach
- Planner-organizer types can help put on events, and visionaries with imagination can provide inspiration for new initiatives (although you’d need to help actually carry out those initiatives).
To get more involved with the BJA, contact us at email@example.com or phone #443-712-7741.